How Can We Help?
WHAT TYPES OF FUNDING DO YOU ACCEPT?
We are registered for Private health, Medicare care plans, DVA, Workcover, Insurance, NDIS.
DO I NEED A DOCTOR’S REFERRAL?
No to see a therapist. For some funding types you may need to pay however without a doctor's referral please enquire to learn more
WHAT ARE YOUR FEES?
We try to keep our fees manageable and in line with current physio and OT schedules. What you pay will depend on your type of funding.
• If you are under Workcover or DVA and have a current referral from your GP, then you will NOT have any out of pocket charges.
• NDIS clients with a current service agreement in place will NOT attract any out of pocket costs.
• If you have a Medicare care plan from your doctor (Enhanced Primary Care scheme) you will be charged a $10 gap fee for physiotherapy/occupational therapy (plus travel fee if not telehealth or not a regular work place we visit).
• Telehealth appointments under care plans will not attract a gap fee.
• If you are a private physio client (no other funding models) you will be charged a fee of $85 for an initial consultation 1 hour consultation, $75 for follow up consultations (30 minutes) plus travel a rebate may be available from your private health fund you should check for this prior to attending.
• If you are a private OT client (no other funding models) you will be charged a fee of $270 for an initial 1.5 hour consultation and $180 for follow-up 1 hour consultations (telehealth) A rebate may be available from your private health fund.
• Travel if not charged to an organisation (WC, DVA, NDIS) is currently $180 per an hour billed in 15-minute intervals.
• We will clearly quote and inform you of out of pocket costs before your session
We know funding can be confusing! Please contact us on details below and we'll do our best to help you work it out and help you get the best allied health with the least out of pocket cost for you as possible.